Terms and Conditions
By using the services offered by this site ("Service" or "Services") you agree to the following terms and conditions.
In no event shall the authors or copyright holders be liable for any claim, damages or other liability, whether in an action of contract, tort or otherwise, arising from, out of or in connection with the software or the use or other dealings in the software.
This site is provided “as is”, with all faults, and Cambridge Medical Innovation Ltd. express no representations or warranties, of any kind related to this site or the materials contained on this site.
Nothing on this site shall be interpreted as advice, whether medical or otherwise.
No assurances are given as to the reliability or accuracy of any data displayed on this site or linked to elsewhere.
By using the test as part of the Services, you agree that you have read and understood the test disclaimer
Access to this site may be revoked in part or entirely for specific/all users at any time without notice.
You agree not to attempt to reverse-engineer, "crawl"
or otherwise extract information from this site unless you have obtained, in writing, authorisation
from Cambridge Medical Innovation Ltd.
You are specifically restricted from:
- publishing any site material in any other media;
- selling, sublicensing and/or otherwise commercializing any site material;
- publicly performing and/or showing any site material;
- using this site in any way that is or may be damaging to this site or to Cambridge Medical Innovation Ltd.;
- using this site in any way that impacts user access to this site;
- using this site contrary to applicable laws and regulations, or in any way may cause harm
to the site, or to any person or business entity;
- engaging in any data mining, data harvesting, data extracting or any other similar activity
in relation to this site;
- using this site to engage in any advertising or marketing.
Cambridge Medical Innovation Ltd. reserves the right to revise these Terms at any time as it sees fit, and it is your responsibility to review these Terms on a regular basis if you use this site.
Cambridge Medical Innovation Ltd. may assign, transfer, and subcontract its rights and/or obligations under these Terms without any notification. However, you are not allowed to assign, transfer, or subcontract any of your rights and/or obligations under these Terms.
These Terms will be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of the United Kingdom, and you submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts located in the United Kingdom for the resolution of any disputes.
This policy was last updated on 1st July 2020.